Friday, July 8, 2011

At least I feel empty.

Still losing. Diet is going fine. Down to 278. Struggling though. I am feeling really shitty. Depressed as hell. Angry. Broke. I need a job. I am craving junk. I am fighting the urge to binge & purge.... I am tired of thinking positive. I'm tired of being sunshiney. I am not sunshiney. I am not. I'm not.

My husband and I are 10 seconds away from killing each other. Being broke isn't helping. Neither of us deal well with being poor. We literally have $0.98 in the bank until he gets paid. I don't know what to do anymore. He is unhappy. I am unhappy. This is no good at all.

I'm not in the mood to post any thinspo tonight. Sorry. I don't feel like looking at happy, thin, beautiful girls.

I didn't eat everything I was supposed to eat today. So at least I feel empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! <3